YOU are the Red Cross and Red Crescent. YOU have impact, individually and collectively!
Join us on a 6-months exploratory online learning journey together with your team. Grow individually and collectively and learn to become more innovative and effective.
Please read the information below and watch our video to get a sense of what you and your team will experience.
We very much look forward to meeting you and your team!
The LtC Team
What can you expect?
An exciting 6-months team learning journey starting mid June to mid November – with some surprises along the way…
- Monthly online sessions (1.5-2h) where you will discover new ways to grow as an individual and as a team. Connect, learn, and have fun with teams from all around the globe during the sessions!
- Practice phases between the online sessions where you will apply recent learnings in your everyday life
- An active community of engaged learners all over the world spreading change across the whole Red Cross and Red Crescent Network
Do you want to be the change? Then join us!
Teams of volunteers and staff from all National Societies and the IFRC are welcome! Your team should…
- consist of (ideally) 3 – 12 members
- be working together at least for the next 6 months
- be comfortable in either English or French or Spanish
- have a stable internet connection
- be willing to invest 4 hours per month: ~2 hours on the online sessions and another 2 hours for practice phases between the calls
What content are you going to explore, reflect on, and practice?
Throughout the learning journey, you will learn and grow as an individual and as part of your team. Topics will include:
- Understand and manage my motivation and energy
- Learn to learn & unlearn
- Practise deep listening skills
About my team:
- Work on team vision & purpose
- Improve team collaboration and trust
- Develop and drive new ideas by taking risks
About the RCRC:
- Reflect on what your team brings to the Red Cross Red Crescent
Limited spaces are available! Be quick and APPLY NOW to be one of the 50 chosen teams – application details below. The first of the six sessions will take place during the week of 14th June.
For further enquiries, please contact Fred Fulton Berrios at email@example.com